How dressing with a purpose helped forge a marriage
Updated: Mar 11
How you dress matters. Your image tells a story to the world, and can have huge impacts on your life. This episode details how Nick & Carol met, and ultimately wed, and it all started with an image consultant.
· We discuss how we met through online dating, went on our first date in Alexandria, Virginia, and what it was like living in two different states when we first met, with Nick being in Pennsylvania and Carol living in Maryland. Also, we explain how we ended up moving to Raleigh, North Carolina
· Nick explains his passion about entrepreneurship and all the technology that is required to operate an online business. He also briefly discusses why he left college at Penn State University to pursue his dream of becoming an entrepreneur
· Carol talks about what it really means to be an image consultant and breaks apart some fashion myths
· Nick tells what he learned the most from working with an image consultant and how he was able to make himself look taller than he really is
· Carol discusses what being an au pair is like and some of the struggles and benefits she experienced while working and taking classes in a completely new environment
· We describe how we became professional organizers and what organization really means to us
· Carol details her experience with Theta Healing
· Nick explains his motivation to become an organizer after reading the New York Times Bestseller The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
Listen to the episode by selecting an option below
Need more help organizing? Contact us now!
Engage with us: